e-mail: khusnamis750@gmail.com

Android

Android



 Hello everyone , today I would like to share my opinion, thoughts about Android. Actually , I own both . I'm partial to the iPhone , but this is a hard question to answer because there are good points to both systems. Here, I'll try to point out  the good on both and see where this goes. For today's post, I will just concentrate on Android. Let see what Android can offer to the user.







*      The ecosystem is more clearFor instance, Swype told me that Apple won't let them ship its very cool keyboard replacement for iPhone. 
*      Maps are also way better in my opinion. Google Maps is way better on Android than it is on the iPhone. Why? It has better graphics, better integration with Google Buzz, turn-by-turn navigation.
*      Google voice  integration is better on Android




*      Here are terrific Android cameras, and there are awful Android cameras. The iPhone’s camera is consistently outstanding. Yet managing photos are a much safer and cheaper experience on Android. Google Photos give you unlimited free storage. Price. Generally Android-based phones are lower cost than iPhones.
*      Interactive voice response system. Talking to your phone generally is better on an Android device
*      Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer. Also, Android’s widgets are a good deal more useful than Apple’s
*      Far more customizable. With dozens of widgets for home screens, and different keyboard choices, the Androids are more customizable. That stated, I get Apple's point, as well, that this makes iPhone generally more available.

For me this is the good point for Android that I can share with you. How is it? You can see more function of Android on their official website that I will give at the end of this post. Do drop any comment, opinion, or idea that can be useful for Android users. See you in my next post.

Bye Bye and Have A Nice Day

Official Android: https://www.android.com/versions/marshmallow-6-0/

0 comments: