e-mail: khusnamis750@gmail.com

iPhone

iPhone
Hello everyone, as I promised today I will point out the best thing about the iPhone. Let see if my opinion can get your attention on it.
v  Apps is overall better quality. They do more, crash less, and are generally more mature.
v  There are more apps. Not as big a deal as it once was, but many businesses are still supporting only iOS.
v  I like the usability better. This is subjective, but I still don't like Android's usability overall as much. It feels clunky compared to iOS and just isn't as smooth to scroll around, or habit and things just seem better thought out on iOS. I know lots of people who feel the opposite, though, so your thought may differ.
v  Consolidation with other Apple devices (my iPhone runs my Apple TV, for example).
v  More third-party accessories. Generally iPhone, because of its standard connector, has a much better third-party accessory market, including being built into many new autos.
v  No bloatware, thanks. My Samsung Galaxy S came with 52 icons. The iPhone has a fraction of that many.

  




I only point out a few issues from my point of view. For me, though, I'm yet an iPhone devotee, but I still owe both; Android and iPhone. As a user, we have our own preference, Yes or No, Do and Don't or many more. Everything depends on our usage and interest. You can see more function of the iPhone on their official website that I will present at the remainder of this post. Do drop any comment, opinion, or idea that can be useful for iPhone users. See you in my next blog post.

Bye Bye and Have A Nice Day


IPhone Official: https://www.apple.com/iphone/

0 comments: